top of page

Production of agricultural products by 248.8 billion rubles

The production of agricultural products in the Republic of Tatarstan in value terms in 2021 amounted to 248.8 billion rubles (-5.9% compared to the previous year), which corresponds to 3.2% of the total value of agricultural products produced in the Russian Federation and 15.0% in the Volga Federal District. In the sectoral structure of agricultural production, crop production accounts for 105.6 billion rubles (42.5% of total production). The volume of livestock production in 2021 amounted to 143.2 billion rubles (57.5%) - Agropoliya


Recent Posts

See All

Milk sales

In Russia, as of December 19, 2022, the daily volume of milk sales by agricultural organizations amounted to 51.7 thousand tons, which is 7.4% (+3.6 thousand tons) more than in the same period of 2021

Fuel availability in Tatarstan

В Татарстане на 1 ноября т.г. поступление дизельного топлива составило 132.5 тыс. тн

Comments


bottom of page